At ACU, we believe that where you came from doesn’t have to define where you’re going. The ACU Equity Scholarships are intended to financially assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds...
About this scholarship
At ACU, we believe that where you came from doesn’t have to define where you’re going. The ACU Equity Scholarships are intended to financially assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
- Open: Thursday, 5 April 2018
- Close: Wednesday, 11 July 2018
- This scholarship is valued at $2,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
- There are 44 available.
Commencing or Current
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the scholarship application closing date:
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU degree
- Campus: any
- Required Study load: Full time (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part time study)
- Financial hardship
- Must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to or higher than an Australian bachelor award
- To apply, visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
- UAC processes all applications for this scholarship. Students located in any Australian state should follow the UAC application process. There is no fee for submitting a scholarship application through UAC.
Applications are assessed based on financial need and other disadvantages.
- For further details on the selection criteria and process, also visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
- See also Selection and Conditions Policies for ACU Scholarships and Commonwealth Scholarships.
Applications close on 11 July 2018