Each year the ANU Cricket Club may offer an award known as the ANU Cricket Club Scholarship. Funding for this award has been provided by ANU Cricket Club Alumni and friends. Particular thanks and...
Each year the ANU Cricket Club may offer an award known as the ANU Cricket Club Scholarship.
The objectives of the award are to:
- Increase access and opportunity for students to attend ANU
- Attract talented cricketers to ANU
- Provide the social benefits of being an ANU Cricket Club member, and through membership, enhance university experience and career outcomes.
Funding for this award has been provided by ANU Cricket Club Alumni and friends. Particular thanks and recognition to ANUCC Alumni David Carland for his leadership in establishing this award.
- 1 on offer
- Payments made per semester
- Payments made for program duration.
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is a domestic student;
- has been admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the ANU; and
- at the time of application, is playing cricket at a minimum of first grade level in a Senior Club Cricket competition and has a current MyCricket Identification number.
Selection is made on the basis of application, cricketing ability and academic merit. Preference may be given to applicants:
- from a rural or regional background;
- who demonstrate financial need;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.
A recipient is required to register and play first grade cricket with ANU Cricket Club for the duration of their degree.