There shall be a number of scholarships available for new indigenous students at ANU known as the National Indigenous Merit Scholarship. The objectives of the National Indigenous Merit Scholarship are to acknowledge the academic excellence of Indigenous in secondary school studies and provide assistance with costs related to tertiary studies.
- Must be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- Completed Year 12 in 2017.
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent in 2016 and did not enrol in a tertiary program in 2017.
- Achieved an ATAR of 90-94.95 (no bonus points)
In order to receive an offer of this scholarship you do not need to:
- have ANU as first preference
- restrict your program choice
- be interviewed for scholarship selection
- send your Resume/CV.
How to apply
No application is required. All eligible applicants to ANU will be automatically considered.