These scholarships are intended to assist undergraduate and graduate students to undertake fieldwork and research, preferably in Northern Australia. The fieldwork projects will be of short duration between two and four weeks or as negotiated with the selection committee.
Applicants must be either an undergraduate or a graduate Australian Indigenous student and have completed at least the first year of their studies.
How to apply
Submit an application letter (see Conditions of Award above) and include the following:
- detailed information about the proposed project
- the requested amount of financial support
- the names of two academic referees.
Selection based on
- The academic value of the applicant's project
- the academic record of the applicant
- the reports from two academic referees
- the money available in the fund in any year
- the availability of appropriate supervision.
- 1 on offer
- Once-off payment for full value