This scholarship is to help encourage the best people into the healthcare, business and finance industries by providing the Real Futures Grant.
Since Real Insurance was launched in Australia in 2005, our goal has been to protect the quality of people's lives. We do this by providing insurance products that meet the needs of everyday Australians and offer peace of mind at an affordable price.
We know that real health for you and your family is only ever as good as the people who are providing it. And we know that finances are a key factor for families as well as insurance products and services. So with that in mind, we are helping to encourage the best people into the healthcare, business and finance industries by providing the Real Futures Grant.
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Business - including any business related courses from any institution.
- Finance - including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine - including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare - including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare - including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
The value of this grant is AUD $5,000 (total amount). This amount is paid as a one off payment to the winner
How to apply
All applicants must email the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address).