Each year the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (RSFAS) may offer up to 15 RSFAS India High Achievers Scholarships to support diversity and to strength education...
Each year the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (RSFAS) may offer up to 15 RSFAS India High Achievers Scholarships to support diversity and to strength education outcomes for students from India. The award acknowledges the quality of students from selected Indian high schools and colleges and aims to meet the RSFAS goal of attracting high quality students
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an international student
- is a citizen of India
- has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling and is in the top 10% of the school's graduating cohort from a RSFAS selected high school or College in India; and
- has been granted entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate program offered exclusively by RSFAS.
- $10,000 per annum
- Payments made per semester
- Payments made for program duration.
The scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum paid in two equal instalments ($5,000) following the census date of each semester of the scholars program.
Please Note: The Scholarship does not cover any necessary admissions and deposit fees, the payment of reading and study materials, living expenses, accommodation or any other costs associated with studying.
How to apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the Eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the eligibility and selection sections.