The Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics within the ANU College of Business and Economics, may award up to three awards for eligible students who are applying for admission to the University for the first time.
The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is a Domestic or International student;
- Has completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia at an Australian High School;
- Is entering university for the first time. Students transferring from other universities are not eligible;
- Has received an approved Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or ENTER score and applied for admission to the ANU through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) during the intake this award is being offered. Direct applicants are not eligible. Deferred students who have applied for admission to the ANU in a previous intake, and then formally deferred their offer may still be considered for this award along with their commencing cohort. However these students will need to contact the College prior to commencement in order to ensure their consideration as it may not necessarily be automatic;
- Will be enrolled in a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies, a Bachelor of Finance, a Bachelor of Statistics, or a double degree including one of these programs will be accepted;
- Has a minimum ATAR of 95.00 (excluding bonus points).
The Award is valued at an amount of $5,000 payable in one instalment following the Census Date of the semester for which it has been awarded.
How to apply
No application is required as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
The Award will be offered in first semester only.