This sjocholarship is to be awarded to international undergraduate students on the basis of their achievement in the first year of studies at The Australian National University.
To commemorate the contribution of Professor R D Terrell to international relations and international student affairs, the University has established the Terrell International Undergraduate Scholarships to be awarded to international undergraduate students on the basis of their achievement in the first year of studies at The Australian National University .
The Scholarships shall be available for award each year to international students who:
- have completed up to and no more than two semesters at the University and will enrol into their second year; applicants who have completed less or more than 2 sememsters, will not be shortlisted. If you have completed 1 semester, please apply for the next round
- are enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program at the University;
- have achieved excellent results during their first two semesters at the University.
Applications will be assessed on the basis ofacademic merit using the results achieved by applicants during their first two semesters at the University. The Scholarships shall be endorsed by the Registrar and approved by the Chair of the University Awards Committee.
- 2 x 50% fee sponsorship + 100% of the Overseas Student Health Cover for the remainder of the undergraduate program
- 2 x 25% fee sponsorship + 100% of the Overseas Student Health Cover for the remainder of the undergraduate program
How to apply
Application is via the "Apply now" link at the top right of this page.
Semester 1 2018: closed February 19th 2018 (first day of sememster 1)
Semester 2 2018: Open February 19th 2018 (first day of semester 1) and close July 16th 2018 (first day of semester 2)
This scholarship also covers 100% OSHC from the award semester, and duration of undergraduate degree. Recipients are responsible for any Overseas Student Health Cover Costs prior to the award of this scholarship.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)