RSPCA Pet Insurance understands that qualified Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are essential in assisting with the protection and maintenance of your pet’s health.
RSPCA Pet Insurance understands that qualified Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are essential in assisting with the protection and maintenance of your pet’s health. For that reason, they hope to provide support to people who are interested in getting into roles related to Veterinary Medicine, Animal Care and Animal Sciences by providing the RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer’s Grant.
Opening Date: 15 November 2017
Closing Date: 31 October 2018
- Year of Study: First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year
- Ethnicity: Any
- Study Region: All
- Gender: Any
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Science
- Veterinary & Life Sciences
- Animal Care
- Veterinary Nursing
- Animal Studies
- Animal Sciences
- Animal Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology
- Any other courses leading to similar careers as an animal carer or pet health specialist
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must be 18 years of age to apply.
Selection Criteria: For further information please refer to the RSPCA website a here.