Supporting the Next Generation of Innovative Marketers and Creatives.
The team at Contevo recognizes young ambition and talent. Our aim is to share the next generation of students and future leaders to the world. If you’re a student studying SEO, PPC or Social Media Marketing or simply have a passion for marketing, please apply and share your interest with everyone!
Who Can Apply?
A successful applicant of our digital marketing scholarships should:
- Be listed as a current graduate or undergraduate student in a technical institution, community/junior college, or at a university for the current year or
- Intend to enter a technical institution, college, or an institution of higher education on a part-time or full-time basis, in the US or Australia for the current academic year and
- Sustain high academic achievement
- Preferably be obtaining Marketing, Communications, Web or Design degrees or
- Be obtaining a Business Marketing, Digital marketing, or Search Engine Marketing degree
To apply for our scholarship, candidates must submit a project for assessment:
- Application Topic: Present a digital marketing campaign or strategy you have created
- Submissions are accepted via 3 options: a creative infographic (pdf), informational video (YouTube link) or a 1000-1200 word essay (.doc).
Candidates should also provide the following supporting documents:
- CV or Resume (current college or university students)
- Proof of enrolment
- Two letters of reference
- Any other portfolio examples (This can include links or screenshots of recent marketing related projects, strategies, campaigns, or designs)
Send your complete application:
- Please submit to [email protected] and
- Include the following: Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address
- Submission Subject Line as: “Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship”
Terms & Conditions
The scholarship candidate will be chosen through thorough examination of their application, with information provided to all be verified extensively. All applications will be reviewed by a commission of experts.
The winner will be selected on a competitive basis and notified by email with further instructions. Award will be sent directly to the winner to be used towards costs associated with their education for the next school year.
Any applicants found ineligible under the above mentioned requirements, or found to provide false or untrue information, will be denied.