Performing Arts Courses
Enables outstanding students to learn and apply practical, theoretical and research skills in either or both creative (choreographic or other media) and scholarly areas of dance.
Produces graduates who are fully-equipped to enter the theatre and screen industry, and focuses on the development of knowledge and skills in the performing arts, with particular emphasis on specialist areas pertinent to acting.
An intensive and challenging course where performance and classroom practice are central to the philosophy of the program.
Explores original, self-devised and collaborative approaches to researching, creating, producing and presenting contemporary arts practice.
Provides technical training in singing, music skills, specific dance forms, improvisation, and acting, including acting for the camera.
Find out about studying a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Drama) at Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
- Designed for aspiring dancers who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about a career as a dancer.
- Australia’s leading degree in acting specialising in screen performance
- Graduate as an employable stage and screen actor, prepared to perform in both studio and on-location shoots
- Opportunities to work with professional directors and production designers, and nationally known directors and cinematographers
- Your stage and screen work will be showcased in Sydney to invited audiences of Australia’s leading agents and casting directors.
Find out about studying a Bachelor of Acting for Stage and Screen at Federation University Australia.